See where ideas and results related to the implementation and usage of Bee-Up has been published as input for your own research work.
- D. Karagiannis, P. Burzynski, E.-T. Miron, The “IMKER” Case Study - Practice with the Bee-Up tool (2017)
Books and Book Chapters:
- D. Karagiannis, H.C. Mayr, J. Mylopoulos, Domain-Specific Conceptual Modeling, Springer (2016)
- D. Karagiannis, R. Buchmann, P. Burzynski, U. Reimer, M. Walch, Fundamental Conceptual Modeling Languages in OMiLAB, Springer (2016)
- D. Karagiannis (2015): Agile Modeling Method Engineering, 19th Panhellenic Conference on Informatics (PCI) 2015, 01.-03.10.2015, Athens, Greece, ACM NY USA, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1145/2801948.2802040
- P. Burzynski, D. Karagiannis (2020): bee-up – A teaching tool for fundamental conceptual modelling, Modellierung 2020 Short, Workshop and Tools & Demo Papers, 19-21.02.2020, Vienna, Austria